Real Estate Tips

Untitled photo

Clear The Clutter

It is very important to clear out of all the clutter before your real estate session. Have all of the clutter cleared out of each room in the home that is going to be photographed.

Untitled photo

Clean The Home

It is important to clean the home prior to your real estate session. Wipe all of the walls down, dust all of the shelves, wash all of the windows and sweep, vacuum or mop all of the floors.

Untitled photo

Stage The Home

Stage each room in the home that is going to be photographed. Staging the rooms will help each room to looks its very best.

Frequently Asked Questions

Untitled photo

When Should I Schedule My Session?

Permitting we have the date available, you can schedule your session any time you want to, even if it's only a week in advance! All we require is a down payment to hold your real estate session date.

How Do You Take Payments?

To book and lock in your session date, we require a 25% down payment. You can do this as far in advance as you like. The remaining 75% must be paid one week before your session day. You can pay that 75% in one lump sum or send it in smaller increments over time -- whatever is easiest for you. We accept credit cards, checks and money orders.

Untitled photo

What Happens If It Rains The Day Of Our Real Estate Session?

If It rains on the day of your real estate session, we can reschedule for another day.


How Many Digital Files Will I Receive?

The number of digital files will depend on what package you book, you will have the option to add additional digital files to any package.

Untitled photo

When Will I Receive My Digital Files?

You will receive your digital files 2-3 days after your session. If you need them sooner we can discuss.


Can I Share The Photos On Social Media?

Of course. We love it when home owners and real estate agents share our photographs. We just ask that you link to our website or blog when possible.


Does Your Business Have Business Insurance?

Yes I absolutely do have business insurance.

Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In